Bike Tour Tuscany
Description of the ProgramTuscany is one of the most beautiful and romantic regions in Italy and it has always attracted a large number of visitors that are fond of its immense green lands. For bicycle lovers, we have selected a unique and somewhat challenging route with moderate complexity while you enjoy the hilly vistas of Tuscany.
Tour package based on 2 people minimum / Vehicle: Mercedes E Class, and bicycles + helmets
- Florence/ Siena
- Siena / Chianti / Siena
- Siena / Locanda dell’Amorosa
- Locanda dell’Amorosa / Abbazia Monte Oliveto Maggiore / Locanda dell’Amorosa
- Locanda dell’Amorosa / Montepulciano
- Montepulciano, Pienza & San Quirico D’Orcia / Montepulciano
- Montepulciano / Florence
- Florence/ Out
Details of the tour
- 3 nights at a selected hotel in Florence
- 2 nights at a selected hotel in Siena
- 2 nights at a selected hotel in dell’Amorosa
- 2 nights at a selected hotel in Montepulciano
- Bicycle rental, in conformity with the tour programme.
- A private car to accompany throughout the itinerary.
- Transfers on a Mercedes E, with a private driver, as specified in the itinerary
- A Tour Guide accompanying the Bike Tour itinerary.
- Fresh Water and fruits for the road
- Mechanical services for the bikes
Day by Day
- Day by Day:
- 9 nights and 10 days
- 1° day
- Upon arrival at Firenze Airport, your driver will be waiting to transfer you to the hotel of choice on a private vehicle. Check in.
- 2° day
- This morning, after you check-out from the hotel your private driver will take you to Siena region. Check in at a local hotel. Briefly after that, you will be meeting with your tour guide who will present you the itinerary and get your bike adjusted for your journey.
- 3° day
- After breakfast, you will be cycling out with your tour guide to visit the region of Chianti. After lunch, you will proceed to one of the most beautiful cities of Tuscany, Siena. (Route 22 miles).
- 4° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your tour guide will lead you on your bike to Locanda dell’Amorosa in Val D’Orcia region. On the way, you will be able to enjoy the vistas of the green hills and the famous sceneries that Tuscany has to offer. Check in at a local hotel. (Route 25 miles).
- 5° day
- Right after breakfast, your tour guide will take you to cycle through the cities of Asciano and Castelmuzio. Additionally, you will be able to visit the famous Abbazia di Monte Oliveto Maggiore. (Route 31 miles).
- 6° day
- After you check-out from the hotel, you and your tour guide will be heading out to Montepulciano, and as a reinforcement you will have more of the stunning Tuscan countryside. Check in at a local hotel. (Route 37 miles).
- 7° day
- After a tasty breakfast, you will be pedaling toward the charming town of Pienza and San Quirico D’Orcia. (Route 25 miles).
- 8° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your private driver will transfer you to the city of Florence. Lodging at selected hotel. Check in.
- 9° day
- After breakfast, you will be enchanted by the most famous monuments of Florence. With a private guide and a bicycle, you will be touring this magnificent city and will be able to learn about the history and get to visit the famous Uffizi Gallery and Galleria della Accademia.
- 10° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your private driver will be taking you to Florence Airport, where your tour ends.
- Reservation should be made at least 72 hours prior arrival date in Italy.
- A 30% non refundable deposit is required at reservation
- The total amount should be paid in full 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Credit Card *** charges will face an increase of 3,5% of total amount.
- We accept payments with credit cards, checks or wire transfers.
Cancelation PolicyIn case you need to make a change in your itinerary after your full payment, additional charges may apply in the minimum amount of U$ 100,00.
- If up to 30 days prior arrival – refund of 70% of total amount paid
- Between 29 and 15 days to arrival – 50% refund of total amount paid
- Between 14 and 7 days to arrivel – 30% refund of total amount paid
- After 7 days to arrival – NO Refund