Golf & Wine
Description of the ProgramTuscany is a region full of attractions due to its exuberant nature and its many vineyards spread out everywhere. We decided to put together a tour package tailored for Golf lovers, and this amazing itinerary combines the beautiful Tuscany panorama, the many flavors one can enjoy, and the passion for the sport. We will present to you the greener golf courses surrounded by trees, on an ocean view environment. All these pleasures soaked in delicious local wines, while you explore historical cities and enjoy a comfortable Resort during your stay. Your golfing will be an unforgettable experience!
This tour package is based on a minimum of 2 people traveling together / Transportation Mercedes E
- Firenze / Montalcino, Montepulciano & Pienza / Firenze
- Firenze / Golf Club Dell’ Ugolino / Firenze
- Firenze / Golf Club Poggio dei Medici / Firenze
- Firenze / Argentario Golf Resort & Spa
- Argentario Golf Resort & Spa
- Argentario Golf Resort & Spa / Punta Ala
- Punta Ala / Golf Club Punta Ala / Punta Ala
- Punta Ala / Firenze
- Firenze / Out
Detailes about the tour
- 6 night accommodations at a selected hotel in Florence
- 2 night accommodations at Argentario Golf & Spa
- 2 night accommodations at L’andana
- Transfers on a private car (Mercedes E) with a private tour guide as specified in the tour description
- Tour guide services in your language for a maximum of 4 hours in Florence.
- Entry tickets to all Golf Clubs mentioned in the programme.
- Lunches and wine tasting at well-known vineyards as mentioned in the tour specifications
- Entry to the major monuments in the cities specified in the tour programme.
Accommodation 5 stars
- Four Seasons / JK Place
- Argentario Golf Resort & Spa rand Continental Hotel
- Punta Ala
Accommodation 4 stars
- Hotel L’orologio
Day by Day
- Day by Day:
- 10 nights and 11 days
- 1° day
- Upon arrival at Florence airport, your driver will be waiting for you at the airport in order to drive you in a private vehicle to the hotel of your choice. Check in. Rest of the day free for independent activities.
- 2° day
- After breakfast, your tour begins by heading out to three cities in Tuscany. You will visit Montalcino, Montepulciano and Pienza, and then, we will stop for lunch and wine tasting at a renowned winery in the region.
- 3° day
- This morning your tour starts right after breakfast. Today, you will be visiting Golf Club Dell ‘Ugolino, located within the extensive and beautiful region of Chianti.
- 4° day
- Right after breakfast, your driver will take you to play golf at the Poggio dei Medici Golf Club. This golf course was designed by the prestigious architect Alvise Rossi Fioravanti and by a professional golf player Baoldovino Dassu.
- 5° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will transfer you to Argentario Golf Resort & Spa, where you will be staying next. Check-in.
- 6° day
- Free day to relax, and golf playing.
- 7° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be taking you to Punta Ala, in L’andana. Check in.
- 8° day
- Today, after a delicious breakfast, your driver will take you to the Golf Club Punta Ala, a field located in the middle of Maremma overlooking the sea.
- 9° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be ready to take you to Florence. Lodging will be provided at a selected hotel. Check in.
- 10° day
- After your breakfast, you will be delighted as you tour through the most prominent monuments of Florence. Your private tour guide will be able narrate the history of this legendary city while you marvel to the sites of Galleria degli Uffizi and the Galleria della Accademia.
- 11° day
- Check-out from the hotel and our driver will be taking you back to Florence local Airport, where your tour ends.
- Reservation should be made at least 72 hours prior arrival date in Italy.
- A 30% non refundable deposit is required at reservation
- The total amount should be paid in full 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Credit Card *** charges will face an increase of 3,5% of total amount.
- We accept payments with credit cards, checks or wire transfers.
Cancelation PolicyIn case you need to make a change in your itinerary after your full payment, additional charges may apply in the minimum amount of U$ 100,00.
- If up to 30 days prior arrival – refund of 70% of total amount paid
- Between 29 and 15 days to arrival – 50% refund of total amount paid
- Between 14 and 7 days to arrivel – 30% refund of total amount paid
- After 7 days to arrival – NO Refund