Milan & Liguria
Description of the ProgramMilan is a very energetic city, besides the fact it is the most elegant city in Italy, it is also the fashion hub and it harbors the business and financial centers in the country. Located at the intersection of trans-alpine routes, it became an important commercial center since long ago, hankered by powerful dynasties. Today, Milan is the ideal place for those wishing to enjoy the pinnacle of Italian style. The Liguria occupies a narrow strip between the sea and the mountains covered with vineyards. Here, the sun heats up the Mediterranean houses colored in pastel tones and that creates a burst of colors at their flowery gardens.
Package based on 2 people minimum / Vehicle: Mercedes E Class
- Milan / Sestri Levante
- Portofino, San Fruttuoso & Camogli
- Cinque Terre
- Sestri Levante / Genova / Lucca
- Lucca / Milan out
Details of the tour
- 2 nights at a selected hotel in Milan
- 3 nights at a selected hotel in Sestri Levante
- 2 nights at a selected hotel in Lucca
- Transfers on a Mercedes E with private driver, as indicated in the tour programme
- Bilingual tour guide for 4 hours as indicated in the tour programme.
- Private boat for a tour of Cinque Terre.
- Private driver for tours of 8 hours maximum, as indicated in the tour description.
Day by Day
- Day by Day:
- 7 nights and 8 days
- 1° day
- Upon arrival at Milan Airport, your driver will be waiting for you to take you to a selected hotel. Check-in.
- 2° day
- Enjoy your breakfast, and then you will be able to discover the jewels of Milan with a private tour guide who will take you to see the roots of the most fashionable city in Italy.
- 3° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be transporting you to Sestri Levante. Lodging at selected hotel will be provided. Check in.
- 4° day
- After a delicious breakfast, your driver will be waiting to take you for a visit to Portofino, San Frttuoso and Camogli. Return to the hotel.
- 5° day
- Enjoy your breakfast. Afterwards, your private boat will be waiting to take you to the five plots of land that preserves the most famous seaside, experience a tour of the Cinque Terre. Return to the hotel.
- 6° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be waiting to you to take you to the city of Lucca, with a stop to the famous historical city: Genova. Lodging at a selected hotel. Check in.
- 7° day
- After breakfast, you will enjoy a walking tour discovering all the medieval history of Lucca.
- 8° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be waiting to take you back to Milan Airport.
- Reservation should be made at least 72 hours prior arrival date in Italy.
- A 30% non refundable deposit is required at reservation
- The total amount should be paid in full 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Credit Card *** charges will face an increase of 3,5% of total amount.
- We accept payments with credit cards, checks or wire transfers.
Cancelation PolicyIn case you need to make a change in your itinerary after your full payment, additional charges may apply in the minimum amount of U$ 100,00.
- If up to 30 days prior arrival – refund of 70% of total amount paid
- Between 29 and 15 days to arrival – 50% refund of total amount paid
- Between 14 and 7 days to arrivel – 30% refund of total amount paid
- After 7 days to arrival – NO Refund