Description of the ProgramFor centuries, Italy has attracted those seeking history and/or that romantic atmosphere. Italy has been one of the most popular destinations even for the most demanding travelers, after all, there are very few countries that can compete with its originality, artistic tradition, its sceneries, food or wine. The Italian cuisine is known for its excellence worldwide.
With this itinerary you will have the perfect taste of the most famous Italian cities and its usually recommended for first time visitors.8 or 10 nights – Rome / Florence / Venice – add on Milan
- Rome / Florence
- Florence / Siena and San Gimignano / Florence
- Florence / Venice
- Venice / Milan (add-on)
- Milan / Out
Details of the tour
- 3 nights in a 4 or 5 stars Hotel in Rome
- 3 nights in a 4 or 5 stars Hotel in Florence
- 2 nights in a 4 or 5 stars Hotel in Venice
- 2 nights in a 4 or 5 stars Hotel in Milan (add-on)
- Daily breakfasts
- Private transfer from Rome airport to Hotel in a Mercedes Benz E or V class
- Private Ancient Rome walking tour 3h including entrance tickets
- Private Vatican Tour for 3h including entrance tickets
- Private transfer to Rome train station and 1st class tickets to Florence
- Private transfer from Florence train station to Hotel
- Private 4h walking tour in Florence with a visit to Galleria Accademia
- Day trip to Siena and San Gimignano with a private driver (8h)
- Cooking class in Florence – Cordon Blue
- Private transfer to the train station and 1st class tickets to Venice
- Private boat transfer from Venice train station to Hotel
- Wine and food experience in Venice
- Gondola ride in Venice for 35 minutes
- Private transfer to Venice Airport
- Private transfer from Milan train station to Hotel
- Private walking tour in Milan for 3h and a visit to Last Supper painting
- Private transfer to Milan Airport
- 24/7 assistance and concierge services in Italy
Accommodation 5 stars
- The First Hotel
- Four Seasons
- Luna Baglioni
- Carlton Baglioni
Accommodation 4 stars
- Capo D’africa
- Hotel L’orologio
- Hotel L’orologio
- Square Milano Duomo
Day by Day
- Day by Day:
- 8 to 10 nights
- 1° day
- Upon arrival at the airport in Rome, our driver will be waiting in order to provide your private transfer to the hotel of your choice. Check in and free rest of the day.
- 2° day
- After breakfast, we will be visiting the Vatican, which is the headquarters of the Catholic Church in Italy. Your Private tour guide will proceed with the tour where you will explore into the history of the Vatican Museum and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- 3° day
- After breakfast, our guide will meet you at the Hotel for a nice 3h walking tour starting at the Coliseum. Your tour guide will enter through the living quarters the gladiators used prior to their battles. We will also visit the famous Imperial Roman Forum. This day is dedicated to enjoy the heart of ancient Rome.
- 4° day
- After breakfast, our driver and guide will be waiting for you at the Hall of the Hotel to take you to the train station where you will have 1st class tickets to Florence and a private transfer to Hotel upon arrival. Check-in and in the afternoon you will be enchanted with the most prominent monuments of Florence. Your tour guide will be able to relate important facts about its history while you admire the scenery that accompany whole story, and then, will be able to visit the legendary Galleria degli Uffizi and the Galleria del la Accademia.
- 5° day
- On this day you will visit the charming towns of Siena and San Gimignano with our private driver and have time to explore them on your own pace. Our driver will make a nice recommendation for lunch or even stop in a winery on the way for some tastings. Return to Florence at the end of the day.
- 6° day
- After breakfast, you will start your cooking experience and learn how to make an authentic Italian complete meal in the Cordon Blue Cooking School located in Florence. Free afternoon.
- 7° day
- Check-out and private transfer to the train station where you will have 1st class tickets to Venice. Upon arrival our assistant will be at the train station to greet you and take you to the Hotel on a private boat where you will be able to see Venice and its beautiful landscape.
- 8° day
- This morning is dedicated to walk around Venice on your own and take your time to appreciate one of the most important cities of the World, the amazing restaurants and shops so just take your time and relax. In the afternoon our guide will meet you for a special tasting of local wine and appetizer followed by a 35 minutes gondola ride before dinner.
- 9° day
- Check-out and private transfer to Venice Airport for your flight home.
- If you decide to add Milan into the trip we will arrange the 1st class tickets to Milan and continue your journey below.
- 10° day
- In the morning you will meet with our amazing guide who will show you Milan from a local prospective with a nice 3h walking tour and you will also have a chance to visit the Last Supper painting which is a must do in Milan!
- Free afternoon to relax and explore the rest of the city on your own.
- 11° day
- Check-out and private transfer to Milan airport – Arrivederci Italy!
Price per person for 8 nights:4 stars hotels EUR 3.650,00
5 stars hotels EUR 4.600,00
Price per person for 10 nights (adding Milan):4 stars hotels EUR 4.400,00
5 stars hotels EUR 5.600,00
- Reservation should be made at least 72 hours prior arrival date in Italy.
- A 30% non refundable deposit is required at reservation
- Prices valid to travel between November and April – For high season (May to October) please send us your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The total amount should be paid in full 30 days prior the arrival date.
- We accept payments with credit cards, checks or wire transfers in EUR or USD
Cancelation PolicyIn case you need to make a change in your itinerary after your full payment, additional charges may apply in the minimum amount of U$ 100,00.
- If up to 30 days prior arrival – refund of 70% of total amount paid
- Between 29 and 15 days to arrival – 50% refund of total amount paid
- Between 14 and 7 days to arrivel – 30% refund of total amount paid
- After 7 days to arrival – NO Refund
If you are ready to book the next steps would be to talk to us and discuss the details of your trip and get started.