Truffle & Wine
Description of the ProgramTucked away amidst tree roots within plants in the forest, the Tartufo (Truffles) is part of the classic Italian cuisine that make even the trendiest gourmets salivate. With the aid of sniffer dogs specially trained, hunters are able to find them. You will plunge into a fun and highly enlightening adventure that this traditional Italian culture has to offer and also taste wonderful wines combined with the unique flavor of truffles. “Hunting truffles is an art full of secrets, which are passed from generation to generation”
This tour package is based on a minimum of 2 people traveling together / Transportation Mercedes E
- Milan/ Torino
- Torino / Mont Blanc & Courmayer / Torini
- Torino / Lago Maggiore & Lago Orta / Torino
- Torino / Alba
- Alba / Rodelo & Asti / Alba
- Alba / Barolo & Barbaresco / Alba
- Alba / Caça ao Tartufo / Alba
- Alba & Alessandria
- Alba / Milan
- Milan/ Out
Details of the tour
- 4 night accommodations in a selected hotel in Torino
- 5 night accommodations in a selected hotel in Alba
- 1 night accommodation in a selected hotel in Milan
- Transfers with a private driver in a Mercedes E, as mentioned in the tour description
- Tour guide service in your language for 4 hours in Torino.
- Tour guide service in your language for 8 hours, in accordance with the tour description.
- Private driver at your service for a maximum of 8 hours, as specified in the tour description
- Lunch and wine tasting in renowned vineyards in Piedmont, as mentioned in the tour description.
- Truffle hunting
Accommodation 5 stars
- Golden Palace / Hotel Principi di Piemonte
- Relle San Maurizio
- Carlton Baglioni
Accommodation 4 stars
- Grand Hotel Sitea
- Corte di Lequio
- Star Rosa Grand Hotel
Day by Day
- Day by Day:
- 15 nights and 16 days
- 1° day
- Upon arrival at Milan Airport, your diver will be awaiting in order to provide a transfer service to your hotel in Torino. Check-in. The rest of the day at your leisure for independent activities..
- 2° day
- Right after breakfast, you will be driven to Italy’s Architecture Heritage, Torino. Our tour guide will explore the major monuments that are landmarks of the city, such as, Palazzo Madama, considered to be one of the most beautiful palaces in Italy.
- 3° day
- After breakfast, we will take you to one of the most spectacular Alps in Italy, the Mont Blanc. On this tour, you will be sightseeing Courmayer, from where you will be able glance the highest mountain in Western Europe.
- 4° day
- This morning, after breakfast, your tour guide will be taking you to visit two gorgeous Italian lakes: Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta.
- 5° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be waiting to take you to Alba. Lodging will be provided at a selected hotel. Check in.
- 6° day
- Right after breakfast, we will be driving you to Piedmont. On this ride, you will have a chance to visit Rodelo to taste their light and delicate white wines, and then we will proceed with a visit to Asti, famous for its sparkling wines, culinary and medieval monuments.
- 7° day
- After breakfast, you will be visiting Barolo and Barbaresco. These two cities are claimed to be producers of the legendary red wines of Piedmont, the most traditional ones and most appreciated in the world.
- 8° day
- Today, after breakfast, you will have a unique experience as you tour the gorgeous vistas of Langhe. You will start this enchanting outing by searching for the famous truffles. The program ends with a wine tasting and lunch in a truffle center.
- 9° day
- After a tasty breakfast, your driver will take you to visit two cities with medieval features and yet quite well-known for its wine and historical monuments, Alba and Alessandria.
- 10° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be waiting to take you to Milan. Lodging at a selected hotel will be arranged. Check in. In the afternoon, your tour guide will be waiting to tour with you in this last but not least portion of your journey, the most modern city in Italy, Milan.
- 11° day
- Check-out from the hotel, and your driver will provide transportation back to Milan Airport, where your tour ends.
- Reservation should be made at least 72 hours prior arrival date in Italy.
- A 30% non refundable deposit is required at reservation
- The total amount should be paid in full 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Credit Card *** charges will face an increase of 3,5% of total amount.
- We accept payments with credit cards, checks or wire transfers.
Cancelation PolicyIn case you need to make a change in your itinerary after your full payment, additional charges may apply in the minimum amount of U$ 100,00.
- If up to 30 days prior arrival – refund of 70% of total amount paid
- Between 29 and 15 days to arrival – 50% refund of total amount paid
- Between 14 and 7 days to arrivel – 30% refund of total amount paid
- After 7 days to arrival – NO Refund