Tuscany & Liguria
Description of the ProgramTuscany is a region full of attractions due to its exuberant nature and its many vineyards spread out everywhere. Liguria, can also boast to be known world wide for its fantastic, picturesque towns perched upon the mountains right on the sea. We decided to put together a tour package tailored for people who want to discover two iconic parts of Italy, in a more intimate and exclusive manner. This amazing itinerary combines the beautiful Tuscany and Ligurian panorama, the many flavors one can enjoy, along with the possibility to do it all in extreme luxury. All these pleasures soaked in delicious local wines, while you explore historical cities and enjoy comfortable Resorts during your stay.
This tour package is based on a minimum of 2 people traveling together / Transportation Mercedes E Class
- Tuscany – Santa Margherita Ligure
- Santa Margherita Ligure
- Santa Margherita Ligure / Punta Ala
- Santa Margherita Ligure out
Details of the tour
- 4 nights accommodations at Il Borro in Tuscany
- 3 nights accommodations at Miramare Hotel in Santa Margherita Ligure
- Daily breakfasts
- Private transfer from Florence airport to Hotel in a Mercedes Benz E or V class
- Private transfer to Casale il Podere il Casale Restaurant
- Truffle hunting experience + Lunch
- Private, locally and artisanal made cheeses tasting.
- Private roundtrip transfer to Siena
- Bike tour in Siena with Guide
- Private transfer + Wine tour in Montalcino
- Private transfer from Hotel to Santa Margherita Ligure
- Private half day boat tour around Golfo dei Poeti and Portovenere
- Private hike along the Ligurian coast with guide
- Private transfer to Genova airport
Day by Day
- Day by Day:
- 8 days and 7 nights
- 1° day
- Upon arrival at Florence airport, your driver will be waiting for you at the airport in order to drive you on a private vehicle to Il Borro or Castel Monastero. Check in. Rest of the day free for independent activities.
- 2° day
- After breakfast, your private driver will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby for a private transfer to Podere il Casale, an organic and artisanal restaurant nested in the Tuscan country side. Here, you will be able to enjoy a truffle hunting experience followed by a lunch with a breathtaking view. After your lunch is over, embark in a 2 hours cheese making demonstration by Il Casale’s co-founder, Ulisse
- 3° day
- This morning your tour starts right after breakfast. Meet with your private driver in the hotel lobby for a private transfer to Siena. Known for its twice a year “palio” horse race, Siena will serve as the starting destination of a private bike tours of approximately 40 km around the city’s perimeter, with a guide.
- 4° day
In the morning, meet with a private driver for a drive around Montalcino. Stop for a wonderful lunch and wine tasting in a historic and elegant fortress surrounded by vineyards and olive groves for a day visit, after lunch drive around Tuscany and return to the Hotel at the end of the day.Montalcino: The homeland of Brunello di Montalcino, one of the world’s most famous red wines. It is located at 45 km from Siena, its Center historico is a witness art of a Medieval and Renaissance period, an architectural jewel amidst a landscape of rare beauty, which thanks to the lack of industrial growth remains intact.
- 5° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your private driver will transfer you to Santa Margherita Ligure. Check in at the Miramare Hotel.
- 6° day
- Embark aboard your own private yacht for half a day of sailing around the Ligurian coast. You will be able to see the Golfo dei Poeti and Portovenere
- 7° day
- Meet with your private guide at the hotel lobby for a 3 hours hike to discover the hidden Ligurian land.
- 8° day
- After breakfast, check out and meet with your private driver for a transfer to the Genoa Airport, where your tour ends.
Price per person for 8 nights:CALL FOR PRICING INFO
- Reservation should be made at least 72 hours prior arrival date in Italy.
- A 30% non refundable deposit is required at reservation
- The total amount should be paid in full 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Credit Card *** charges will face an increase of 3,5% of total amount.
- We accept payments with credit cards, checks or wire transfers.
Cancelation PolicyIn case you need to make a change in your itinerary after your full payment, additional charges may apply in the minimum amount of U$ 100,00.
- If up to 30 days prior arrival – refund of 70% of total amount paid
- Between 29 and 15 days to arrival – 50% refund of total amount paid
- Between 14 and 7 days to arrivel – 30% refund of total amount paid
- After 7 days to arrival – NO Refund