Description of the ProgramUmbria is considered “the quiet sister” of Tuscany, although, a little bit left out, Umbria recently has emerged from the shadow of its neighbor sister. Located in a quiet pastoral countryside and high uninhabited mountains, the picturesque region has been dubbed the “Green Heart of Italy”. It is also famous for the beauty of its medieval towns embedded in the hills. Today, the ancient cities are the main splendors of the region, rich in history and legends, in which, visitors return to the past and are encircled by an infinite artistic heritage that make Umbria a jewel in the world.
Package based on 2 people minimum / Vehicle: Mercedes E
- Rome/ Civita di Bagnoregio / Todi
- Todi & Orvieto / Todi
- Todi / Spoleto & Montefalco / Todi
- Todi / Perugia
- Perugia & Citta della Pieve / Perugia
- Perugia / Assis & Spello / Perugia
- Perugia / Rome
- Rome/ Out
Details of the tour
- 3 nights at a selected hotel in Rome
- 3 nights at a selected hotel in Todi
- 3 nights at a selected hotel in Perugia
- Transfers with private cars and drivers on a Mercedes E, as indicated in the itinerary
- Bilingual tour guides for 4 hours in Rome as indicated in the tour description.
- Entry tickets to the Churches and major Monuments.
- Private driver for tours up to 8 hours, as indicated in the tour description.
- Tour guide private services up to 8 hours, as indicated in the tour programme.
Day by Day
- Day by Day:
- 9 nights and 10 days
- 1° day
- Upon arrival at Rome International Airport, your driver will be waiting in order to provide your transfer to the hotel of choice. Check-in.
- 2° day
- After breakfast, we will take you to tour the Christian heart of Italy. Your tour guide will show you the “Roma Cristiana” route, where you will delve into the history inside the Vatican Museum and St. Peter’s Basilica.
- 3° day
- Check-out from the hotel and our chauffeur will be driving you to the city of Todi, with a stop on the way to a particularly medieval city called, Civita di Bagnoregio. Lodging at a selected hotel. Check in.
- 4° day
- This morning after your breakfast your driver and guide will be showing you two beautiful cities, Orvieto, built on a huge volcanic plateau and Todi, an Etruscan city full of history.
- 5° day
- After a delicious breakfast, your driver and guide will be taking you to two cities that are recognized as artistic heritage of Italy: Spoleto and Montefalco, better known as “Balcony of Umbria” because of its breathtaking panoramic view.
- 6° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your chauffeur will be driving you to Perugia. Lodging at a selected hotel. Check in.
- 7° day
- Right after breakfast your driver and guide will take you to visit old villages where you will get to know the whole history of Perugia and visit a picturesque town still surrounded by several walls aged back in the fourteenth century, Citta della Pieva.
- 8° day
- After your breakfast you will be meeting your driver and guide for a special tour of Assisi, World Cultural Heritage and Spello, an ancient medieval town charmed with a special atmosphere and decorated with pots and plants.
- 9° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be taking you Rome. Lodging at a selected hotel. Check in.
- 10° day
- Check-out from the hotel and your driver will be taking you back to the Airport in Rome where your tour ends.
- Reservation should be made at least 72 hours prior arrival date in Italy.
- A 30% non refundable deposit is required at reservation
- The total amount should be paid in full 30 days prior the arrival date.
- Credit Card *** charges will face an increase of 3,5% of total amount.
- We accept payments with credit cards, checks or wire transfers.
Cancelation PolicyIn case you need to make a change in your itinerary after your full payment, additional charges may apply in the minimum amount of U$ 100,00.
- If up to 30 days prior arrival – refund of 70% of total amount paid
- Between 29 and 15 days to arrival – 50% refund of total amount paid
- Between 14 and 7 days to arrivel – 30% refund of total amount paid
- After 7 days to arrival – NO Refund